2007 Architectural 3D AWARDS
CGarchitect.com is hosting the 4th annual Architectural 3D Awards to be awarded at this year's VisMasters Design Visualization Conference on August 10th 2007 in San Diego.
Following up on last year's huge success, CGarchitect.com is hosting the 4th annual Architectural 3D Awards to be awarded at this year's VisMasters Design Visualization Conference on August 10th 2007 in San Diego. The Awards Competition is open to everyone in the Architectural Visualization industry to highlight the best imagery and animations done in 2006/2007.
This year's awards will be divided into two categories: Still Imagery and Animation. From the submitted entries our group of expert judges will select the top five in each category. The winner of each category will be awarded the exclusive CGarchitect.com 3D AWARDS trophy during the VisMasters Design Visualization Conference.
1. The competition is open to everyone.
2. Entries may be created by individuals or teams.
3. The submission must have been created in 2006 or 2007. Submissions created prior to this are not eligible for the competition.
4. There is no limit on the number of submissions a company or individual may make in each category.
5. There is no entry fee to enter in the competition.
6. All submissions must be uploaded using our FileFlow WebCourier interface. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
7. All submitted images must be at least 2000 pixels in the smallest dimension saved as a TIF file format.
8. All animations must be in DivX or Quicktime format. No other formats will be accepted.
9. All information required during the file upload must be fully completed. Missing or inaccurate information will disqualify you from the competition.
10. By submitting images to CGarchitect.com you agree to allow CGarchitect Digital Media Corp., our sponsors and any partners or outside agencies and companies we deem appropriate, including but not limited to other online magazine, print publications, media outlets and press, to highlight and feature your work with applicable credits. You retain full copyright to your image.
Still Imagery: Awarded to the individual or company for outstanding achievement in an architectual visualization project.
Animation: Awarded to the individual or company for outstanding achievement in an architectural visualization animation project.
Please refer to the Official Page Here