Charrette #11 - Modern House Part One - Exterior
After a while we are back with new challenge. In the spirit of our efforts to make this community ever growing, yet still friendly and warm, we decided to make this a regular event at 3DA, a quarterly challenge...
If this goes well, the house theme may be the theme of the year for our challenges, since we have here two stage challenge, exterior, then interior in second phase. Another house is on the way, so there will be plenty of work and fun of course.
And to make it a bit more serious, we will have a regular sponsor for this events (thanks to Got3d who will provide the prizes... read more in later posts).
So, here we are with a House Kern by swiss Stoosarchitekten
stoosarchitekten - brugg
We find this house interesting for rendering and texturing practice with simple primary form, yet strong and vibrant with lot of potential to make good CG for our portfolios...
1. For this stage, contestants will have to produce exterior images, two would be right measure, one overall and one close up... The model include interior equipment and furniture intended for second stage, which may or may not show in the views so you feel free to remove it if that makes it easier for you to work.
2. Viewpoints are not set, but should be close to some of the photo reference material you see, so we can latter compare the images easier
3. Idea is to have textured rendering as complete as possible, all that makes convincing exterior rendering
4. Contestant should post at least one WIP image before posting final rendering
5. Deadline will be after two months from now, exact date will be determined later on...
6. Judging, as always, will be conducted by 3dallusions team.
7. You are free to use renderings for your personal portfolio and post on other sites with appropriate credit to author and 3dallusions site...
So warm up your render engines, let us start!